Monday, September 27, 2010

THE COVE

~THE GNOME IS BACK~


I'm writing this post because I recently watched the documentary called THE COVE and it really has an effect on me. I urge everyone that reads this to watch it. The fact that we cant globally agree to not kill dolphins breaks my heart. This species is self aware and may be more intelligent than we are (The gnome believes this may be true because they live with in there means), just because we can build things and can kill them very easily doesn't mean we are smarter. To me there is something so wrong about killing dolphins for any reason (the Japanese are eating them as food). I'm not going attempt give you a written post on what else was said the movie THE COVE MOVIE does a very good job of that and you need to see for yourself. The gnome want to talk about some of the things Ric O'Barry said in the movie one of the things that hit me really hard is that "your either and activist or a non-activist". Ive always considered myself to be an activist, BUT AM I REALLY~


1. Ive written many articles about the environment

2. I live an eco~friendly lifestyle

3. I educate most of my friends and family how they can be more eco-friendly

4. I've opened up eco~friendly business'


Most average people would consider me to be an environmentalist or activist, but I don't think most true environmentalist and activist would consider me one. See to Ric O'Barry being an activist means getting involved actually doing something about whats going on in the world that you see as wrong. THE GNOME IS SAYING GET INVOLVED!!


THE GNOME HASN'T POSTED ANYTHING IN A LONG TIME AND HE IS SORRY FOR THAT. IT WAS BECAUSE THE POSTINGS WERE WAY TWO LONG AND TOOK TO MUCH TO PRODUCE ON A WEEKLY OR EVEN A MONTHLY BASIS AND THEY BECAME TO MUCH LIKE WORK , SO THE GNOME STOP WRITING POST SO FROM HERE ON OUT MY POST WILL BE SHORTER AND MORE LIKE JUST THE GREEN GNOMES OPINION RATHER THAN A PROFESSIONAL ARTICLES THAT WOULD READ IN A MAGAZINE .

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW FORMAT!!!

GREEN GNOME OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Best Green Blogs All Green Sites